Dear Eli,
These 9 months have flown by. I still wake up and wonder if it's all a dream, then I look down at my bulging belly, and remember that you are very real. Things just don't seem real, yet. I am so excited to see you. Who do you look like? What color eyes and hair do you have? What will it feel like to hold you? What will it be like to see your dad be a dad? What day will you arrive? So many questions.
We are ready when you are!
 |
| You have a car seat to ride home in... |
 |
| Several places to sleep... |
 |
| books to be read... |
 |
| and plenty of clothes to wear (freshly laundered, thanks to your Great Nanny). |
 |
| You have two closets... |
 |
| two! Lucky boy. |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Oh, and do you think I have packed enough stuff for the hospital?! |
Most of all, you have a family who loves you so much already. We are all on pins and needles, waiting for you to make your appearance. 11 more days, give or take...
5 comments:
It was so much fun to do laundry for a baby again. I know we will enjoy you so much, even Christmas will be more fun and it has always been fun even with my big babies, but having a little one will surely add to it. I am so anxious to see Steve and Pam as grand parents,Tyler as Uncle, Vickie and Eric as great Aunt & Uncle, Blake and Chloe as cousins. I am so proud that your mother let me help with your laundry, she has it so organized for you. I am thinking maybe Friday the 3,that would be a good day, of course any day is going to be a great day.
Love,
Nanny
This made my eyes teary. Come on, Eli! We are giddy and ready and YAY!!! :)
Everything is ready to go...now just get here, little man!! I know the waiting is hard, but try and soak it all in. Such a special time. Can't wait to see him!
I am also so very excited for him to get here, may be a little too excited for someone who isn't related to you. :) Seriously though, I am wishing you the shortest and smoothiest labor possible. Can't wait to see him!!
I love the perfectly organized closets (where did you get organization skills?)filled with perfectly pressed clothing (thank you Nanny).
Post a Comment