![]() |
| Here I was last week at 38 weeks. My mom and I went to the zoo. It looks like I swallowed the other idol! |
September 08, 2010
The Best Things in Life
The best things in life are worth waiting for. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway! :) I went to the doctor today; not a lot of progress going on. I think Eli is simply too comfortable where he is, and he doesn't realize how many people are waiting to meet him! (or, he does realize, and the thought exhausts him, haha) He is due in FOUR DAYS! If he does not make his appearance by the 20th, the plan is to induce. So, we wait. Patiently, sometimes, other times, not so patiently. I'm thankful for my doctor, who is not in a hurry to take drastic measures, or make rash decisions. I believe Eli will come when the time is right. Also, it's kind of fun to freak people out when they ask when I'm due, and I respond, "Sunday." Ha! This whole journey has been fun...lots of memories made along the way. Looking forward to many more. So exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my goodness, it is time (almost!)!! So exciting. You are looking great, and I seriously can't wait to see pics of this little guy. I know your family is about to bust wanting to meet him, too! Keep us posted!
Good luck with the delivery! I hope it goes smoothly and isn't agonizingly long and painful! ;)
I love that you pregnancy calender says congratulations. By the way you are super cute pregnant.
Haha, yeah, Tiff, what is up with that? Congratulations for?? Oh, that crazy pregnancy calendar knows nothing. Thanks! I hope you have a great trip!
Post a Comment