Eli has received many handmade gifts, and I love each and every one of them! I am always impressed by people who have sewing, knitting, or crocheting talent. I have none. Here are some of his treasures:
 |
| This is from his Great Grandma Carolyn. So cute! |
 |
| I love that it has his name on it. |
 |
| And, it has a tag on the reverse side that reads: "Specially Handmade by Great Grandmother" |
|
 |
| She also made this awesome yellow flannel ABC blanket. |
 |
| This yellow blanket was made by my Aunt B. (she made the bow next to it also, which I love and cannot bear to throw away, so I use it as decoration in various photos, like this one :) The yellow is just the right shade, and the blanket is so soft! |
 |
| A closeup...perfect in every detail. |
 |
| Stacy Lander made this great blanket. Love the minky fabric, so soft! She also made some really cute burp cloths. |
|
 |
| Jason's Grandma made this blanket. She is unable to make things like this anymore, and I feel so fortunate to have this. |
 |
| Mary T. made this quilt. It is a great size for the stroller or floor. I love the pattern. |
 |
| Cindy, a friend at church, hosted a wonderful baby shower for me at her home last weekend. She made this burp cloth, washcloth, and towel set. The towel has a loop attached so you can wear it apron style while bathing your baby. Then, when you pick them up, it serves as a sort of splash guard. I thought that was very smart! |
 |
| My mom did not make this wet bag (although, she can make just about anything). She purchased it from Etsy. I love the custom, graphic print! |
 |
| This was one of the six aprons that one of my best friends, Kristen, made. We chose fabric together, then she sewed away! I gave them to the hostesses at my shower last weekend. She also made me one for my birthday. I love them! |
 |
| Closeup of the apron. |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| And, here I was last week at 36 weeks. Can you tell Preston is used to having his picture made? :) Eli will be here very soon. I am hoping to make it to September (which is just next week), not sure if it will happen. We shall see! |
5 comments:
I love all Elli's homemade gifts, they are all so special. Can't wait for him to get here and use them.
Love,
Nanny
I have a quilt that Great, Great Grandma Nichols made for you when you were a baby. So cute. I love all the handmade things and I can't wait to use my burp cloths Mary T. made. Well, maybe I just like the idea of using them. Spit up, not so much!
Should have said Eli's great, great grandma.
All beautiful gifts. Love Bev's quilt for Emery. Emery showed her appreciation by barfing on it a few times. ;) You look great, Ashlee! Home stretch, here you come!
I just love baby stuff! You got some really adorable stuff. And you look great!
Post a Comment