I am a sucker for all things stationary: invitations, announcements, thank you notes. I love receiving them, and I love sending them. So, naturally, when I received these amazing invitations to my baby showers, I was thrilled!
 |
| This is from the shower given by Katie, my Aunt B., Sandy, and Amy |
 |
It is so adorable and modern. I loved it so much, that I ordered the matching thank you notes |
 |
| And, here is the invitation to my church shower (Front) |
 |
| (Back) These were designed by Amy Dale (http://amy-dale.com/). Aren't they amazing? She designs custom stationary, among her many other talents. She is doing our baby announcements, and I am so excited! | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
2 comments:
Loved the mod invites. So cute! Where did they find them?
Thanks! They are from Tiny Prints, tinyprints.com.
Post a Comment