April 10, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!

Warning: This post contains A LOT of pictures. Hey, it's my party, and I'll post pictures if I want to.


(Trumpette socks from my mom)



Jason and had I such a great time with our family today. We were able to be surrounded by all the grandparents, parents, my brother, our niece and nephews, and sister in law. Before the cake unveiling, we took everyone's vote and wrote it on a board.


The majority ruled; we are having a baby boy!


































Jason's Grandma made the blue and white zig-zag blanket. The keys, booties, and bath block is from my Grandma Carolyn. And, the piggy bank and white blanket are from my Nanny and Pappa. We also received a nice check from Jason's parents that will help cover part of Baby Osborn's crib. Think this Baby Boy's spoiled already? It was so nice of them to give us these gifts.


Proof:

9 comments:

Pambo said...

A good time was had by all, well I better just speak for myself. I had a GRAND time. Pun intended. Thanks for having us over. Excited!

Katie said...

YAY!! Josh and I are absolutely thrilled for you guys!! I'm sure having a girl is amazing (I hope so, anyway!), but I know for sure that having a boy is an absolute blast. Either way, you both are so blessed!! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

That last picture is great, no question about the gender with that. I am sure one day he will appreciate that picture. Congrats again!! I am beyond excited for you both and can't wait to meet him in September.

Anonymous said...

Nanny said..

We had a good time. You and Jason did a good job. It was nice to see everyone, your house look so pretty. Thanks for having us over. Can't wait until I can hold our little boy.

Erin said...

SO FUN! That is awesome. Love the cake, love the family voting, love love love. Glad you had a good time!

Annie said...

There is no such thing as too many pictures! :) Congratulations on your little boy. I know he will be absolutely precious. Maybe he'll be into the older ladies. :) As long as he likes them chunky, Ruby is his girl. :)

laura said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Too bad we will be gone before he's born but I will enjoy seeing pictures on your blog:)

Tyson and Lisa said...

yay! how exciting!! and what a fun way for everyone in the family to be a part of it! congrats! (and I love the name, too! your mom wrote about it on a comment on my wall on facebook!) :)

Stacy said...

More pictures the better girl!
Watch out that little boy growing inside you is going to steal your heart! Boys are awesome! (so are girls)
Congrats to you and Jason can't wait to meet your little boy!