April 08, 2010

Party Time

We found out Baby Osborn's gender today, sort of. Allow me to explain: we had an ultrasound done, and the tech was able to confirm the gender. I closed my eyes while she checked for boy or girl. She typed which one it was on the ultrasound photo, and sealed the envelope.

I then took the envelope to a bakery in town, and we are having a cake made that will be filled with either blue or pink butter cream filling. We're having our parents, grandparents, and siblings over this Saturday to have a little gender reveal party, so we'll all be surprised together. I can't wait!

I was able to get some really cute photos to hold me over until Saturday. Here is a profile view:



I reopened the poll on the right sidebar of my blog. So, you may still vote boy or girl until Saturday.

6 comments:

Pambo said...

That's a big change from the last ultrasound. Two days is a long time. Was hoping they made a mistake and put the sex on this photo. Just kidding.

Stacy said...

Ashlee what a fun thing too do. Your mom was telling me sunday but I didn't realize you and Jason wouldn't find out till saturday either. I can't wait to hear boy or girl.
Look how much baby Osborn has grown sweet baby.

Tyson and Lisa said...

how exciting that you'll all find out at the same time!! what a fun way to share the moment with everyone! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Erin said...

Love the cake idea! How fun. Can't wait to see your pictures and hear the results!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you guys! I can't believe you have enough patience to wait until Saturday when you could have known Wednesday. Love the idea and enjoy your yummy cake!
Annie

Cassie said...

How fun!! What a great idea to really bring the fun to your family too! Can't wait to hear the verdict! Super excited for you all!