Which Sheldon shirt did Jase get? I have to agree, "Big Bang Theory" is my very favorite show right now. Well, my fave comedy. Love the Toms. Love the flying confectioner's sugar. I didn't even think about that when I sprinkled the brownies with it. I just wanted to make it look more like Luke's white planet. :)
Love the Toms going to have to get me a pair! Happy Birthday Jason. Hope Preston got a marshmellow he so cute! Your lucky you Mom loves him so much my Mom doesn't like dogs drives me crazy! Hey I had to change my blog new one is www.ticeandken.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Which Sheldon shirt did Jase get? I have to agree, "Big Bang Theory" is my very favorite show right now. Well, my fave comedy.
Love the Toms.
Love the flying confectioner's sugar. I didn't even think about that when I sprinkled the brownies with it. I just wanted to make it look more like Luke's white planet. :)
Oh, I posted a "Happy 27th Birthday" on my blog, but I'd better say it again - Happy 27th Birthday, Jason. You're the best son-in-law ever.
Love the Toms going to have to get me a pair!
Happy Birthday Jason.
Hope Preston got a marshmellow he so cute! Your lucky you Mom loves him so much my Mom doesn't like dogs drives me crazy!
Hey I had to change my blog new one is www.ticeandken.blogspot.com
Post a Comment