
That's right. We rollin' down the mean streets of O-Town.

My much cooler than I am cousin was kind enough to take me around on a bike ride. He even took me on the highway. I kept thinking, wow, if I let go, I'll be smashed on the road like a pancake or an over-easy egg...that's insane. It was a lot like being on a roller coaster with no safety enforcements. It was so cool!
4 comments:
That first pic makes me laugh. Andrew is just the coolest dude.
Oh the Baskins boys and their toys! ;) You look quite stylish riding on the back of that bike. And I love the sandals...!
PS-I will not judge the grammar of your comments on my blog, because....I'm not a very good speller! I can whip out a fancy essay in two minutes, but can I spell on command..? NOPE! No judgements here...! ;)
How fun! Not sure if I would hop on the back of a bike like that with Andrew in control! He's a much bigger risk taker than I! Sounds like an adventure, though!!
I love it! And ... it's time for a new post ... please update me on your life!!
Post a Comment