June 09, 2009

Weirdos at the Zoo

If you are easily embarrassed, don't ever go to the zoo with my family (or anywhere, for that matter).

First, I thought I had found my summer job as an emperor penguin impressionist.


Then, I found my true calling: meerkat impersonator.


Gratuitous Chimp Photo Op


Four turkeys on exhibit


Teenage Mutant Ninja Tortoise






Here's my mom pretending to act normal. Give it up, Mom.






This is how you do it. Lift using the nostrils.





Here I am pretending to fall. I am so weird.


Here are some cool lion cub and tiger pictures that my mom took:












This one's saying, come on in, I won't maul you to death, I promise.




At least we know how to have a good time.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm generally not a huge zoo fan, but you guys make it seem really fun! Maybe I should tag along with you next time I go to the zoo!

Pambo said...

Aww, Shannon, the zoo rocks! Just don't go at the end of May because all the outlying small towns bring the young 'uns. Also, don't go on a hot day - you will die and they will feed you to the tigers.
I have the weirdest, totally cool kids. They get their coolness from me.
Love the lion cubbies.

Stacy said...

You guys crack me up! Great pictures the baby lions are so cute. We think the Zoo rocks too

Annie said...

I like the zoo, but you guys make the zoo seem even more fun than the average zoo goer. Great pics, Lily was watching with me and is now begging me to take her to the zoo. :)

Tyson and Lisa said...

I love the zoo and your pictures seemed to make it even better! I LOVE the pictures of the lions...very well done!

Anonymous said...

So did you run into any beavers??? I think there is still a beaver at our zoo that thinks your pretty cute. Love the pictures.