May 29, 2009

TX Part II: Are you sick of my trip yet?

Because I'm not over it. More pictures (photos by Kristen, editing by me):



I love this one of Jason! Look at those eyes. I love this guy.
















Didn't Kristen do an incredible job with the photos? We also have some really amazing pictures of Isaac and Kristen that Jason took. But, I did not want to post them, as they are not mine to post. They may want to use them on a Christmas card or something. I wish you could see them.


Group shot with the good old self timer.


Wheel barrow races. I love this picture so much. Isn't it wonderful to have great friends? It's rare to have friends that you can travel with, and have such fun adventures with. Love this girl.

4 comments:

Pambo said...

Wheel barrow races? Too funny. Love the photos. Can't believe you wore those cowboy boots. They look cute on you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! You should totally use the full length tractor pic for your Christmas cards.
:)

Katie said...

Your dress and boots had me squealing with delight! CUTE outfit!! I love it!!

Seriously, good friends are amazing. I'm so glad you all had fun!

Annie said...

What cute pics of you and Jason. I loved looking at your post below, those pics are beautiful. The place you stayed was breathtaking and I am super jealous. Glad you guys had a great time together!!