I have several students in my classes who are in need of volume control. They talk so loudly, and they do not even realize how loud they are. Today in class, one particular student was using his outside voice. I grabbed a piece of mat board, and here is what I made:

I pretended to zap him with the mute button, and the funny part is he actually stopped talking. The other kids thought it was pretty hilarious. Hey, whatever works.
3 comments:
Oh, if only there was a remote that would make Preston's tail controllable!Just kidding.
I think the kids in your class are really lucky to have such a fun teacher.
Zap them all with that volume control! Then come over to my house and zap all of my dogs... and my husband.
:)
That looks a lot like the remote from Click. If it works it works.
Post a Comment