January 05, 2009

Now you see it, now you don't

So, I feel that I have deceived some of you into thinking that Preston was off leash for those pictures from my last post. Allow me to clarify: I have a thing about dogs being on leashes at all times in public places. Not only is it Oklahoma law, it is just the safe, right thing to do. Here is the trickery revealed:

Before: (I am gripping the leash)

After:


Before: (leash hitched tightly to the Center of the Universe)

After:


I only took the leash out in Mac Aperture because it was distracting to the picture. Who knows if Preston would have actually stayed there. I think he probably would, but you never know who could walk by or what could happen. Just wanted to clear that up. Sorry if you thought otherwise; I was just trying to make the picture look better.

On another note: Matt, you are right. Preston was smiling. He can smile on command, and that's no joke.

1 comment:

Pambo said...

Leash or no leash, Preston is still the center of the universe. That is a cool program. Can't even tell the leash was there and yes, it was distracting. Red always is.