January 29, 2009


Dear Fans,

I feel happy when I read your comments of praise and adoration. I know my video is cute, and I am glad you like it. Thank you for all the love.

To those of you who did not comment:

Grr...my face says how I feel about this. Maybe you could not get my video to upload. Or, maybe you are a lurker who never comments...well, it is time for you to come out of hiding. Sing my praises. I am waiting. The video link is in the post below.

Always,

Preston the Beautiful

7 comments:

Pambo said...

I didn't realize you could even have a grumpy face, you sweet dog! Rest assured, I will always comment on your blog. I think you are so funny. Shout out to the granddog! Now get happy!

Katie said...

Dear Preston the Beautiful,

I did not comment on the previous post because I could not get the movie to load. However, my sweet mother-in-law uploaded it and showed it to me and it was nothing short of a magnificent work of art. I especially loved the part where you caught your tail and promptly fell over.

You are, indeed, beautiful.

My sincerest apologies.

Affectionately,
Your Cousin Katie

Annie said...

I too was unable to upload Preston's video. I do love to come over to read your blog- I'm not always the best at leaving comments. But know that I always enjoy your posts!

Stacy said...

I am sorry I have so busy that I read blogs but not enough time comment! I enjoy your posts and glad you kept your blog.
As you can see I can't even get my blog updated.
Presten is so cute!!!!

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

Fa la la la al...I am singing Preston's praises! I watched the video and it was WAY too cute. You have raised quite the happy dog! Glad he had fun in the snow : )

Blake said...

I also was unable to watch the video...it froze my internet explorer! I'm sure it was very cute though. ;)

Jennifer Walker said...

I have not been able to load the video. I tried though:)