SOO cute! It's like he was so excited he didn't even know where or how to begin exploring!...or maybe he was frantically trying to find a warm place to pee! It reminded me of how I might be if I ever got to visit Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. Or any chocolate factory.
Crazy dog! After you emailed the video, I watched it several times. It made me laugh every time. What in the world did you do with your time B.P. - before Preston?
I made Geep watch the video of the granddog. He actually chuckled a couple of times. Go figure. Of course, I was going "Look at this! This is so funny! That dog cracks me up! Doesn't he look like a kangaroo?"
Oh my goodness, he was having so much fun. There were some still shots where he was actually smiling. Wouldn't it be neat if we could just let go of our inhibitions and let go and have that much fun without worrying about what someone else would think about us. What a lucky dog he is to live in your home.
I am SO disappointed... for some reason, I can't watch the video on my home computer or my work computer. I don't know why. Something about QuickTime I think. Not sure.
8 comments:
OK, I am surprised that he was able to walk straight after all that spinning. I think I was getting motion sickness from watching him. He is so cute!!
SOO cute! It's like he was so excited he didn't even know where or how to begin exploring!...or maybe he was frantically trying to find a warm place to pee! It reminded me of how I might be if I ever got to visit Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. Or any chocolate factory.
Crazy dog! After you emailed the video, I watched it several times. It made me laugh every time. What in the world did you do with your time B.P. - before Preston?
Ha, hilarious! Love the spinning action. Glad you guys are having fun on your snow days--stay warm!
I made Geep watch the video of the granddog. He actually chuckled a couple of times. Go figure. Of course, I was going "Look at this! This is so funny! That dog cracks me up! Doesn't he look like a kangaroo?"
Oh my goodness, he was having so much fun. There were some still shots where he was actually smiling. Wouldn't it be neat if we could just let go of our inhibitions and let go and have that much fun without worrying about what someone else would think about us. What a lucky dog he is to live in your home.
Okay, Preston is the funniest dog ever. I love all the jumping around. What a great dog you guys have:)
I am SO disappointed... for some reason, I can't watch the video on my home computer or my work computer. I don't know why. Something about QuickTime I think. Not sure.
Crap. That's annoying.
Post a Comment