December 15, 2008

Nativity

School was canceled today, so I have been taking advantage...doing laundry, wrapping presents, dressing up Preston...



Here is my real nativity:




Pier 1 made wise men last year, and this year, they came out with Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus. My mom surprised me with it. I love it. I like that the figures have little to no facial features, and that the wisemen are black, because I like to think they were. Here it is all together on our mantle:

3 comments:

Pambo said...

Preston, did you know that your mom was just a little bit crazy?
(Sing this to the tune of Mary, Did you know?)

Anonymous said...

I love your nativity. Where did you get it? I wish I had today off, but sadly no.

Ashlee Osborn said...

Hey, Tiff, my mom got them at Pier 1. I'm not sure if they still make the wisemen, but I know that they have the holy family.