December 16, 2008

Yo, Bloggers

P-Dog in the house. Uh. Runnin' by your block. We here to tell you, this is why I'm hot.

This is why I'm hot.


This is why I'm hot.


This is why,


this is why,


this is why I'm hot.


Thanks for stoppin' by my hood. Word. Peace out.

5 comments:

Pambo said...

Smokin' hot in the hood!

Shannon said...

You crack me up! That dog must have a lot of patience.

Tyson and Lisa said...

that's too funny! yay for another snow day! (as long as you don't have too many and have to make them up at the end of the year.)

Erin said...

Your dog is one cool dogg.

Yes, these snow days have been lovely. Reading, sleeping, HGTV-ing, etc. I got to hang out with my new boyfriend Caleb today as well. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a handsome hoodie. Love it. Roman is totally jealous.