December 02, 2008

Guess Who...

...is not allowed to have pop or drinks of any kind anymore?

My 2nd hour class. All of the kids in there are pretty ticked off at the table of 5 who left this:


Did they actually expect me to clean it up? Ha! I left their mess in place, and my good little 3rd hour kids cleaned it up for me.

Along with their drink privileges removed, 2nd hour got a big fat lecture on respecting my room and cleaning up. I think I was pretty cool for allowing them to have drinks during class in the first place. Fun's over now. The culprits also get to pay me back for the 3 sheets of construction paper they ruined.

Use it, don't abuse it, baby.


Don't mess around with me.

4 comments:

Pambo said...

Now, that's FUNNY! I bet your second hour really is mad at you. Oh well. Price you pay for not cleaning up after yourself. Lovin' the Elvis song.

Katie said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm laughing so hard right now!! Way to go, Mrs. Osborn!!! :) Stick it to 'em!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm surprised you let them have drinks in there to begin with. :)

Tyson and Lisa said...

as a fellow teacher, I applaud you for not cleaning it up for them...it's amazing what kids try to get away with! this made me laugh...thanks!