Ho Ho Hooray! Love it! Preston is oh, so handsome in his new Christmas sweater.
Wow I really like that sweater... Nice colors:)
Yes I love your new sweater and the colors fit you well..
Good job on hunting down a sweater big enough to fit your boy. It's hard to find clothes to fit big dogs. Roman's not very big, but he' supa fat, so he has to wear bigger clothes. Love the sweater. Very cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ho Ho Hooray! Love it! Preston is oh, so handsome in his new Christmas sweater.
Wow I really like that sweater... Nice colors:)
Yes I love your new sweater and the colors fit you well..
Good job on hunting down a sweater big enough to fit your boy. It's hard to find clothes to fit big dogs. Roman's not very big, but he' supa fat, so he has to wear bigger clothes. Love the sweater. Very cute.
Post a Comment