1. Aunt Jane's antique chocolate and turquoise vase, given to me from my Aunt Vickie
2. Taco Bueno hot sauce, so addictive
3. Hanson
4. TOMS Shoes
5. Golden acrylic paints
6. Disney World
7. Jonathan Adler's Ventana table lamp. I could write a book about how happy this lamp makes me feel.
8. Quartz Mountain. That place is pure magic. It is, by far, Oklahoma's best kept secret. May all of those who contribute to funding their program never stop.
9. The Hills reality series on MTV. Aren't we all allowed a guilty pleasure, or two?
10. Godiva chocolate truffles
11. My collection of art books
12. A picture that my husband took of our golden retriever, with paintings I did. No other image captures the essence of that crazy dog like that one does.
4. Silver glitter TOMS Shoes, www.tomsshoes.com

5. Golden acrylic paints, goldenacrylics.com

7. Jonathan Adler's Ventana table lamp, jonathanadler.com

12. Photograph by Jason Osborn, paintings by Ashlee Osborn, ashleeosborn.moonfruit.com

So, what are the 12 things you can't live without?
10 comments:
Excluding family, friends and dogs:
1. Television - I'm afraid the new TIVO will turn me into a slave.
2. Big Bang Theory - See above. It's on Mondays at 7:00PM. So funny I laugh out loud.
3. All of my dishes. Not the fine china stuff, but I LOVE my Lenox casual china and goblets and my red cut glass plates and glasses.
4. My metallic gunmetal Brighton hobo purse I got for Christmas.
5. My red Brighton purse I got last year.
6. Brightly colored high heels. Love them.
7. Five year olds. I love teaching Sunday School.
8. MAKEUP - especially lipstick
9. My Disney vacation photo book I got for Christmas from Ashlee and Jason - I've looked at it every day since I opened it.
10. Taco Bueno
11. Dyson Animal vacuum
12. Sunglasses
Top Twelve:
1. My animals
2. Taco Bueno
3. Macy's
4. Email - I am one of those crazy people that constantly (obsessively) checks her email like 400 times a day.
5. Taco Bueno
6. Shoes & purses
6. Survivor (this coming season is going to be set in Brazil, baby!)
7. Taco Bueno
8. Chocolate anything
9. Sleeping in
10. Taco Bueno
I have to have a top thirteen. I can't live without music -especially 60s,70s,80s pop.
Okay, so I'm really shallow and need fourteen things I can't live my shallow life without. Number 14 is the color red. What a sad place my little world would be. Now, 14 is the end. I really should have thought about my list more before I printed it. Who knew I needed so many things.
I love the pic Jason took...that's so good! Preston looks very regal, or something. It's funny how Taco Bueno is a common theme I've read. Those poor Pennsylvanians who've never experienced it.
Love the list and I love the picture took of Preston and the wonder paintings.
Oh my goodness! I love that picture of Preston! The paintings look amazing. I noticed your leaves are now residing in Pam's upstairs room ... I'M SO JEALOUS! I'm going to sneak up there and steal them when she's not looking!
Hmmm ... Top Twelve Things:
1) My Canon Rebel XT
2) Our iMac
3) Antique children's books
4) Piano and guitar (can those count as one?)
5) Soft comforter from Crate & Barrel
6) Chocolate
7) Sunglasses (I have to agree with Pam on this one ... and I wear them even when it is cloudy)
8) Starbucks travel mug (preferably with Starbucks coffee inside)
9) Your "Strong Tower" painting in our entryway--I love love love it and it still gets many compliments!
10) My massive Fossil purse/diaper bag
11) Patent leather flats
12) DKNY Be Delicious (green apple) perfume
LOVE the Jonathan Adler lamp. Good choice. And the painting/pics are very animated.
My 12 would have to include:
1. Lamp light...no overheads.
2. iMac
3. Blogs
4. Frosted Mini-Wheats
5. Forever21.com
6. Sleeping late whenever possible
7. Honda CRV
8. Mabel the puppy
9. TARGET
10. Vacations with my husband
11. HGTV/TLC
12. Favorite book: Katherine
Ooo... I love the Ventana lamps! I almost bought the floor lamp a while back. Very nice! Also, I hope you know how good you have it with Taco Bueno! I never knew how much I'd miss it till I moved away. Mmmmmuchaco
My 12:
1) Cyndi Lauper
2) Halloween (1 and 2 are really tied for first)
3) my arsenal of hair products
4) Disneyland
5) Taco Bueno (whenever I visit OK)
6) Dancing at Akbar on Friday nights (that's when the good DJ spins)
7) Rasheeda (raunchy female rappers are one of my guilty pleasures)
8) my furniture
9) Memories of watching my mom attempt Dance Dance Revolution on her wii
10) Independently owned/operated restaurants (there's a ton of great restaurants in my neighborhood)
11) Chocolate
12) music
Btw, when I listed Halloween, I meant the holiday, not the movie. Just to clarify. ;)
Post a Comment