

Here is my tree:


Here is my dining room:

With my beloved Crate and Barrel bowl from my dear friend, Kristen:

And my mantle. (I know I have already posted this photo, but it's part of the tour, so get over it.) My beloved Crate and Barrel starburst mirror and Pier 1 Nativity from my dear mom, Pam:

Would you like some candy?

Even my guest bathroom is ready for Christmas:

So, are you ready for Christmas? My advent calendar says only 8 more days.

And, it wouldn't be Christmas without a reindeer:

Would you like to see more Holiday Homes? Click here to see a great blog, full of links to others homes all decorated for Christmas. It's fun...it's like going on one of those home tours, without having to leave your own home!
9 comments:
Ashlee, if the music and the comments on my blog worked together time wise it was purely by accident. I'd like to say I'm savvy enough with this thing to do something that cool but, I'm not. I can barely post much less coordinate. Thanks for the comments.
Your house is beautiful!! We just got out our tree this year, and called it Christmas :)
Your gifts are tooo pretty to open! Love the wrapping paper! Where ever did you find it?? Too cute!
Your Christmas decor is beautiful! Thanks for the tour... felt like I was really there : )
I love your wrapping paper! I'm always impressed when people coordinate their presents like that. I have a mish-mash of leftover gift bags and wrapping paper that I use every year.
Your mantel looks beautiful, too! Thanks for joining my blog party and inviting us into your home. -Julia :-)
I, too, LOVE your wrapping paper! Too cute! We barely got our tree up and some garland around the banister and called it done (like Kina). Your house looks beautiful. Very warm and inviting ~ sure I'll take some candy!
Wrapping paper is from Hobby Lobby. I am sure my mom's wrapping will be better than mine; it always is.
Your house looks beautiful!! I love your presents.
How did I miss this post? House looks great. More importantly, which one of those presents is for me? Just kidding - well, sort of!
I totally missed this post somehow. Love the beautiful wrap-job. Very good. Love the antlers too. :)
Post a Comment