Preston is a cute dog. There may be a demon on his back but hopefully he's listening to the angel in his ear.
RE: My blog, Cindy told me there was some way to scrapbook the blog, I hope to try that when we complete this journey so I'll have an account of what we've done, I'm horrible at journalling our trips, so I thought that might be a fun way to do that. Thanks for your comments, I have an assistant who makes the song selections, if it's not southern gospel I don't know much about it but my Handyman is familiar with all kinds of music. Especially the older stuff.
3 comments:
Wherever he's from, I love that dog! He cracks me up. I think his theme song should be the Carpenter's "Close to You" because he is such a leaner.
I love that costume. It's so funny. He doesn't seem to mind wearing it either.
Preston is a cute dog. There may be a demon on his back but hopefully he's listening to the angel in his ear.
RE: My blog, Cindy told me there was some way to scrapbook the blog, I hope to try that when we complete this journey so I'll have an account of what we've done, I'm horrible at journalling our trips, so I thought that might be a fun way to do that. Thanks for your comments, I have an assistant who makes the song selections, if it's not southern gospel I don't know much about it but my Handyman is familiar with all kinds of music. Especially the older stuff.
Post a Comment