Yo, it's time to update your blog!
I agree. I thought about deleting my blog, because I have kind of removed myself from it. I used to be so good about reading and commenting on everyones blogs. Several things have added to my blogging absence, one of which being: I am a little busy teaching 65 kids the elements of art. It is the hardest, most fun thing I have experienced in life so far. It is very exciting and fun. I told my mom that if there were any job that I was made for, it would be teaching art. Creativity and bossiness? Count me in! Love it.
What to blog about? Well, a few weeks ago, Casey came over to my house and we made gourmet dog treats for our little rotten ones. Here are a few pictures from that day:
This was my favorite picture of the day, because Roman's so calm, cute, and happy. Do you notice Preston and Cami playing in the background? They had fun. So did I; I always have a great time with Casey.







4 comments:
I guess even cooking is fun when it's for the dogs, huh? I love that photo of Roman. He is just a happy dog and why not? He's got it made with an owner like Casey. He's probably not quite as spoiled as Preston. My dogs sure loved the treats you gave them. Peamutt butter was their favorite too. You need to post some of your kid's artwork, if you're allowed to do that. It's cool.
I've been wondering how school has been going for you! And missin your sweet little comments on my blog : ) I can't even imagine how busy you have been though! I love the dog pics, looks like you and Casey had a great time making the dog treats! Do your dogs know how lucky they are to have such awesome parents?!
Our dogs are the cutest dogs in the world. They rock.
Yea Ashlee, you're baaack!! Your comment about "creativity and bossiness" made me laugh out loud! I'm glad you're liking it so much! I guess making dog treats is the way to go...you get your baking fix without the calories!...But seriously, have you or Casey ever tried any of the treats?? I'd just be so curious to see what they taste like...
Post a Comment