May 20, 2008

Idol Love

This year, American Idol is Tulsa representin' with David Cook. I actually hope he doesn't win tomorrow, just so he can go make the record he deserves without being held by the claws of the AI producers. David Archuleta can go ahead and win. DA's next move, I'm sure, will be joining the cast of High School Musical 4. The kid has a great voice, I'll give him that much. But, seriously, how can you cheese up every song you sing? Ask DA, because he has the cheesy card down. DC, on the other hand, can take a 90's Mariah Carey song and breathe amazingly beautiful, rocker life into it.



I love you, David Cook. See you in September for the Idol Tour. Please look for me...I'll be seated among all the teeny-boppers and their mothers, cuz that's how I roll.

P.S. DA: You stole that pose from my brother. Give it back, you're not doing it justice.

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Ash you are to funny and I have to agree with you about David Cook.

Unknown said...

I haven't even watched American Idol this year and you gave me a giggle for the day!

Anonymous said...

Agree with you 100% on that post. David Cook has the exposure he needed to boost him into the lime light and get him the recognition he deserves.
Nathan says that Archuleta sounds like a Disney singer. :)

Pambo said...

David Cook is so much better! Glad he won. And you're right, Archuleta did steal that pose from Ty - who is way more charming than that freak show!

Annie said...

Cute post, you made me laugh! I really didn't watch American Idol too much this year. I am way to obsessed with Dancing With the Stars! I pledge to be on that show someday, I just got to figure out how to become a star first!!! :)

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

hey back off, ash! What's Archuleta ever done to you...he's gotta be the sweetest thing ever! (I did think it was funny that Ryan asked him if he had his license when he handed him the key to his new car!) He has an amazing voice--if you didn't know his age or (lack of) personality, you'd love him! You cannot tell me his duet with the "Apologize" guy was cheesy! I wish I had some clever comebacks for your clever blog, but I'm not that clever...I for one was disappointed that Arch lost... however, you just might have called it about him joining High School Musical..that cracks me up!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

...you and your "rocker" boys....maybe you cruel people are off yours...

Ashlee Osborn said...

That's right, me and my rocker boys! I will be celebrating with victorious DC at the BOK Center. Floor section seats, baybay!

Shannon said...

Too too funny, but I am gonna hafta say I agree with you 100%! I had my own little dance party when the winner was announced! I was going to write off AI forever if DA actually took home the title!!