Yay! Two years! That's a long time for Jason to put up with you. :) J/K! Nate's been putting up with me for 4 years (next month)! How did Jason like his anniversary gift? That's such an awesome gift! Why you gotta show me up like that??!!
One of the most fun days ever! I would do it all over again just for the party. Still one of the best and prettiest weddings/receptions ever done at our church, but I might be a little biased.
8 comments:
I loved looking through all your pics from your wedding day. Congratulations on your two year anniversary!!!
Yay! Two years! That's a long time for Jason to put up with you. :) J/K! Nate's been putting up with me for 4 years (next month)! How did Jason like his anniversary gift? That's such an awesome gift! Why you gotta show me up like that??!!
Happy Anniversary! Loved looking threw all the beautiful pictures!
One of the most fun days ever! I would do it all over again just for the party. Still one of the best and prettiest weddings/receptions ever done at our church, but I might be a little biased.
Definitely some of the best, most original wedding photos! (I forgot that in my last comment.)
Doesn't it seem like it's flown by?? Don't you feel like you're still newlyweds?? (That's how we felt on the 26th--our 2 1/2 year mark)...Congrats!
Such sweet pictures! Congrats!!
AWWWW! Happy anniversary! Love all the wedding pics!
Post a Comment