March 25, 2008

My Family is So Sweet

We like to make the holidays extra special by putting each others' fears up for display. Like this one, for example:





Jason is terrified of white rabbits with pink eyes. My brother is afraid of sock monkeys. So, a vintage sock rabbit was a wonderfully perfect treasure for the Easter basket this year. Expect this bunny to appear at random, such as curled up under the covers waiting for Jason, or sitting patiently on Tyler's dresser to greet him. Oh, the fun we will have.

P.S. The pictures of the rabbit were not my own; I copied them from Etsy, the store I bought them from. I just felt the need to say that as the room pictured looks kind of scary.

On another note, have you seen this?


It's really good. The whole time I watched it, I thought about how fortunate Amy Adams was to have been cast for the lead role. What woman wouldn't love to wear those fabulous princess costumes while playing opposite Patrick Dempsey? Lucky, lucky girl.

7 comments:

Kina said...

Okay I am laughing at the sock rabbit thing!! Those are some interesting phobias, but sure do love having fun with the family. Also I got to watch Enchanted (twice) on my 20 hour plane ride and love that movie. I thought it was the cutest thing! And I kept thinking the whole time, that it would be so fun to act like that!

Stacy said...

Ok I too am laughing. Uh did we see your phobia?
I too watched Enchanted over the weekend and loved it!

Shannon said...

I have never seen a sock rabbit and I have never heard of the white bunny/pink eye phobia!! Hmmm. Have fun with that! And Nope, haven't seen Enchanted yet,but it sounds like I need to!s

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Yes! I saw Enchanted recently too! I loved it, and wanted to sing afterwards...doesn't it make you want to sing? Does your family not have any normal phobias, like snakes?? Snakes attack, rabbits don't.

Unknown said...

LOL! That's hilarious. I can kind of understand the white rabbit with pink eyes fear, but the sock bunny phobia? Your fam is too FUN! Also, loved the Enchanted movie, but of course I wished I lived in a musical!

Mandi said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love the sock rabbit Did I ever tell you I almost bought a pair of sock monkey slippers I found around Christmas time for Tyler... but they were too small :0( I just think they're phobias are so funny and I'm sure you guys have a blast with that!! We too, have seen and now own Enchanted!! I love it and now Alora goes around all day singing "how does she knoooooow, that's how yooooouuuuu KNOOOWWWWW" at the top of her lungs!!!!

Mandi said...

Ok WOW... that was a book of a comment... sorry :0)