March 21, 2008

PSA











Preston has a very important message he asked me to write:

"Okay, people. Roman's mom, Casey has the best post in the history of blogdom about me and my pal, Roman. The comment quota is just PATHETIC. Maybe we are so good-looking that some of you can't put into words how handsome we are, so you just haven't commented yet. Or, maybe you just haven't had a chance to see her post about our Easter egg hunt. Either way, I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself here. I'll even help you out with some examples of potential comments you could leave about us. They all begin with:

Preston and Roman are so amazing...

...that if they had an animal version of American Idol, there would be no top 10, only Preston and Roman.

...that I would like to know how I can join their fan club.

...that the Easter Bunny is hiding in a corner crying because his job has just been taken by the Easter dogs.

And don't forget to have your pets spayed or neutered. Preston, out."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right, Presto! My blog is the greatest, and you and Roman are SO handsome, and SO wonderful!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

i like him eyein' that cupcake:)

Ashlee Osborn said...

Hey, Jess, Pres said that you get double points for leaving a comment on both mine and Casey's Presto/Ro entries. He said that he loves you. Oh, and he would like you to tell Sox he said "Hi!"

Jessica Terbrock said...

I read your post and then went and looked at Casey's too. I must say that I agree with you on all accounts. It was a fabulous post on her page and they are two very handsome pups!

drbaucom said...

Hi! Thanks for delurking. :) I love your dogs!