March 31, 2008

Easter Sunday

We spent Easter with my Mom's side of the family, at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Tulsa. We had a great time. If you're wondering why my Dad is not in any of the pictures, he had to spend Easter in Seattle due to work.

Don't let the innocent smiles fool you:








We're serious about egg hunting. You would be, too, if you knew the eggs were filled with money.





The Golden egg was a hard fight. I ended up with it.


Don't feel too sorry for cute cousin Chloe. Although she found the fewest eggs, she got pity money from both my mom and Nanny. Jason found the most eggs, of course.

10 comments:

Mandi said...

Very cute post! I agree, I'd be excited about egg hunting if there was $$ involved too!! Hey, I wanted to tell you I found a b-day gift bag at Target that would be perfect for Tyler... a "scary" little sock monkey one!!! It's crazy how many of those monkey's and stuff I notice now that I'm aware of his phobia, it makes me laugh!

Annie said...

How fun, what time should I show up next year?!!!!!

Unknown said...

How sweet. Interesting to see kids in their twenties hunting eggs like they were 10!! Just kidding, I would be knocking people over to get to eggs with money!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

How come the Baskins Easter bunny is more generous than the Hattaway bunny??! ANd what does the golden egg have in it?? Do some eggs have candy too? If so, I'm definitely spending Easter with YOU guys next year!

Kina said...

You guys looks like you had so much fun!! I love family traditions, and I hope to raise my family like that!!

Stacy said...

OMG I am going with you next year I want to Easter egg hunt!
Nice looking family you got there!
I got the girls horse shirts at Khols and you can come see the ducks any time you want beware they stink. I am ready for them to go outside. Congrads on your tests Jason is keeping me update!

laura said...

Wow what fun! I'm with the girls, we should have an Easter egg hunt next year! The kids shouldn't be the only ones to have fun right?

Shannon said...

I love that you all still have egg hunts!! About my blog lately...I am really not a person full of anger. These two things just happened close together. I think God is trying to teach me to love people no matter what. So, I am sorry - I didn't mean to make you start being scared of me!! :)

Jessica Terbrock said...

Easter egg hunts are always fun when there are good prizes inside. We had one at work and some of the eggs had paid time off in them...we were much more motivated to participate once we learned that.

Anonymous said...

Cute, but I still think our egg hunt with the boys was the best. :)