(Jason is only smiling because the spider did not attack him. He is also mildly amused that it hit me.)I screamed. I also wanted to crawl out of my skin. I made Jason catch him in a Ziploc container so I could hold eight legs hostage. I named the creature Mr. Deadly.
I have a friend that works at the zoo, and she was able to identify the spider as a tarantula. A TARANTULA. She also is a tree hugging, critter loving, live and let live kind of girl, God bless her. She let the monster out several blocks away from her house after identifying it. Can we say dumb idea?! Gah, she set fatty free. Free to find his next drop and hit victim.
So disgusting.
2 comments:
Ashlee where is the spider? I am dying to see this thing. Yuck but gotta see. Oh by the way I love the love letters to funny.
AAAGGGHHHH!!! Oh my word, I don't know how you didn't have a heart attack... if it'd been me I would be dead, I HATE spiders and that ones a big one! YIKES!!! Hmmm... wonder how funny it would have been to Jas if HE had been the receiver, something like "scream like a girl" comes to mind!! :0)
Post a Comment