August 20, 2007

7 Things...

I have been tagged by Mandi to list 7 little known things about myself. I'm having a hard time with it when it comes to the little known part b/c I am a pretty open book, but I'll give it a whirl.

1. I have been a huge Hanson fan since I was 13. This is less of a little known thing, and more of a shameless plug for me to point out the banners on my blog. Anyone who clicks on the Hanson banners will help me get entries in their song writing contest. Please click on them...I want Hanson to write a song for me! Click on them, I beg you, click on them A LOT!!! Okay, enough with the advertising.

2. I married my high school sweetheart. That's right, I had my eye on the prize at age 17. We dated for five years, and now we have been married for over a year. Cute, I know.

3. I am like an M&M, meaning I have a hard shell (minus the candy coating), but once I know you and trust you, I am as good as chocolate. Loyal to the bitter end.

4. I know every single word to almost every Neil Diamond song ever recorded. Don't laugh; it was only due to my mom's brain washing. My best friend, Tiff's mom, also forced us to watch the Jazz Singer.

5. I love watching the UKC and AKC Dog Shows on Animal Planet. I try to predict which dog will win, and I also wonder if the handlers appearance has anything to do with the dogs chances of winning. If so, the handlers could really use some fashion input.

6. I am obsessed with all things home design. My dream job would be to work with either Kenneth Brown or Nate Berkus. Oh, Nate and Ken, what a team we would make!

7. I get extreme pleasure in having the best wrapped present at a party. My presents are usually always the best looking, unless my Mom is at the same event; then she wins.

Well, I guess I should tag someone, I tag Jess Hagan! She is practically perfect in every way, so it will be fun to see her list.

2 comments:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Your 7 are very entertaining! I don't watch much Animal Planet, but I do know about the dog handlers' weird skirts and tennis shoes... And you DO have really cool wrapped presents!! (That reminded me of how you wrapped the ornaments for our New Begs Xmas party!)

sandybiggs said...

Ashlee, those are good ones. I actually like Neil Diamond...Todd makes fun of me. But I don't have any cd's otherwise I would drive him crazy. I have thought the same thing about the handlers and their outfits. Maybe they are trying to not out do the dogs??