August 08, 2007

Vacation, all I ever wanted...

We had a blast vacationing with our friends, Isaac and Kristen, in San Antonio. We went to Sea World, the San Antonio Zoo, and the Alamo. We also spent a lot of time just being lazy and walking around at the River Walk; our hotel was right on it!

That thing between Jason and me is supposed to be a sea lion...what?! Get it right SeaWorld, gah. It looks more like an otter. We saw the Shamu Believe show so many times that we could all be killer whale trainers now, easily.I heart Texas. It's good to vacation when you have great vacation buddies to go with!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We just got back from San Antonio about a week ago and a lot of your pics look familiar!!

Kina said...

Oh what fun! I love Sea World, and how fun to go with good friends!!! Btw, I heart Texas too :)