Don't you just hate it when you are down to your absolute last excuse not to go grocery shopping, but you are lazy and don't want to wear makeup, fix yourself up, or give any remote hint that you might otherwise be cute if you tried?! So, you go to the store following your husband, who is nice enough to drag you along with him because he would like to eat something other than cereal for dinner.
You follow behind him thinking, my gosh, this is what it feels like to be that girl, you know the one that people stare at wondering, what is that nice looking man doing with that slob?
Then, you run into every.single.person you ever knew in your life. You try desperately to pull your hair, which looked good this morning but not now after that 2 hour long nap, into some form of a decent pony tail. You then proceed to hide in the cleaning product aisle. 'See, I look like crap because I intend to clean my house, I promise.'
No? Maybe I was the only one who had that day yesterday.
4 comments:
I have one of thoughs days on the weekend becuase I too am to go home and clean. Glad I am not the only one that hides. HA
Ashlee,
I totally know what you mean...and every time I convince myself that I can go to the store without getting ready and no one will notice, I end up regretting it because I see everyone I have ever met while I am there.
That is soooo funny! I have definitely been there...although not recently since we don't live in small-town, know-everyone Owasso! You make the mundane really funny!
LOL! That does happen to me! Now wait till you have kids, it gets worse. I also said that I would never be one of those moms that drops her kids off in sweatpants, no shower, and no makeup, but I am sure my day will come!
Post a Comment