July 20, 2010
Showered
Well, here I am at 32 weeks. I cannot believe how fast time has gone. This past weekend, I was given an amazing baby shower by my wonderful cousin, Katie, my amazing Aunt Beverly, Amy, and Sandy (who are almost cousins to me :) I was blown away by everyone's kindness and generosity. Everything was amazing.
There was a tower of cupcakes that was nearly taller than I was, along with great food.
They even made mocha punch with decaf coffee, heaven!
Here I am with the G-Ma-to-be. We are just a little excited about this baby.
Eli's Nanna and cousin, Alora, came to the shower. Alora and Jason's cousin, Tanille, were my wonderful gift helpers. And, boy, did I need help.
So generous!
Casey gave me these great, custom onesies, some of which I am saving to blog about when I can actually put Eli in them. Here is one peek for you, though. It says, "My Mommy is blogging this!" You bet I am.
My Aunt B. and Uncle Randy gave us this incredible stroller. I was so surprised and happy! Uncle Randy was demonstrating how it conveniently folds down. I love it (and them)!
One of my best friends, Kristen, came up from Texas to stay with me for a week, and I am so glad she did. Jason was gone to England, so it took my mind off of that. I had so much fun with her here. It was a great time.
Here I am with my Nanny. It is hard for me to believe she is going to be a great-grandmother. She'll be an incredible one!
My very tan Aunt Vickie and cousin Chloe, back fresh from Hawaii and camp. Chloe is going to OU this Fall, and I am going to miss her so much!
I love this picture of Marilyn and Mary. They are so cute.
Mary Lynn gave me a great book to read to Eli, called Love You Forever. I don't know if I'll actually be able to read it aloud to him without bawling. She is so sweet.
This is the aftermath of all of the wonderful, generous gifts we received, once we brought them back to my house. Kristen, being the awesome friend she is, organized and put everything in its place once we got home. Thank you, Kristen!
Preston is modeling Eli's dinosaur hooded towel, from my mom. It could double as a Halloween costume for Preston.
Katie, Aunt B., Sandy, and Amy, (also Penny and Shannon) thank you so much for the amazing day and all of your hard work. Great memories were made!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















5 comments:
It was a wonderful shower. I almost feel like I should be writing thank you notes because I had such a great time. I do appreciate all the hard work that goes into making a shower a success and it was wonderful. I might have enjoyed it as much as you. Wonderful reason for a party. Can hardly wait to meet my grandboy, Eli Scott.
It was so fun. I can't wait to meet Eli!
Look at all those gifts! Darlin, you made out like a bandit! Maybe I should reconsider this whole baby thing. ;)
That cupcake tower looks amazing... I would consider that one serving, though.
SUCH a cute shower! The gals did a great job. I was so sorry I missed it. You are looking gorgeous, by the way. Cute little basketball out front! Can't wait to see little Eli!!! :)
That was a fun shower and Eli, you and Jason were showered with gifts of love. Must say it was nice to sit down, enjoy a shower, see all the great gifts and visit rather than work. Kinda felt pampered myself. (as in treated nicely not diapered) You were adorable.
Post a Comment