June 08, 2010

Bump Update

Here are some pictures of my ever growing bump (at 21, 22, and 23 Weeks, taken on the self timer because Jason was out of town):


































And, at 24-25 weeks, on vacation:

























































Just about 14 more weeks, and we will get to meet our baby boy.  I am so excited!

6 comments:

Pambo said...

I can't wait!

Stacy said...

You look beautiful and love the beach pictures of you guys! 14 weeks for you to have your baby and 14 weeks for may baby to turn 7!

Erin said...

I love a maxi-dress on a preggo! You look great!!

Annie said...

I agree, you are a very beautiful! You are just glowing and I love looking at all your pics. Looks like you guys had a blast on your vacation. Glad you are all home safely. Can't wait to see more pics, and of course of sweet Eli when he gets here. :)

Pambo said...

That song is hilarious!

Shannon said...

Seriously, you've got to be the cutest pregnant woman ever!! The pictures are too sweet - hope you had a great time on vacation!