September 19, 2009

What a difference a door makes!

Out with the old back door (note the dented blinds, courtesy of Preston's wagging tail):


In with the new:


I am in love with the glass encased blinds, love:


Preston enjoys looking out through the glass, too:



Away with the old front door:


New entry door:

Beveled glass windows and dental molding? Yes, please.
New hardware, too? Delightful.

I also hung some new pictures in the kitchen (photos taken by Jason, frames from IKEA):


Closeup of the Blue Dome photo (ignore the bad reflection on the glass):


My mom gifted me with new IKEA panels. I love the leaf pattern, and the color is perfect.


4 comments:

Pambo said...

Love, love, love the dog, no wait! I meant to say I love the new front door. What a difference it makes. Glad it's finally installed.

Happy Trails said...

I love the front door too. Is it painted red or a reddish wood tone? Hard to tell, I'm looking at it on my iPhone. I think I'd like windows and doors with the blinds inside the window panes. Wouldn't have to clean those stinking blinds. Hope school is going well for you and you are enjoying your new room.

Blake said...

Very nice! Very good investment for your house, too! We need to hang out soon... I'm gettin' cabin fever!

Stacy said...

Love the new door!!