September 09, 2009

Season Six



'Tis the season for tap dancing, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I think Ryan's more talented than his Season 5 vet brother, Evan.

So You Think You Can Dance is possibly my favorite television show. Although I have never been a "dancer," I am fascinated with dancing. It's such a cool art form. My favorite choreographers are Mia Michaels and Nappytabs.

I get to see Season 5 on tour soon...my favorite, Jeanine, won last season. Yea.

4 comments:

Pambo said...

Nappytabs? Oh man, what a name! I also like Mia, but man, she's mean sometimes. Hope the show you're going to see with season 5 contestants lives up to your expectations. One of your photos wouldn't show up when I was looking at your post.

Ashlee Osborn said...

It's actually a nickname. They are two choreographers who work together as a team (also married). Their individual names are Napoleon and Tabitha, hence the combo Nappytabs.

Mia is just tough because she cares; I can relate. I can't believe you don't watch the show...you need to.

I always have trouble when I post photos on blogger, bah. I'll try again.

Blake said...

I prefer not to watch these shows, because I don't need to be reminded that I can't dance. It inhibits my groove when i'm on the dancefloor.

Tyson and Lisa said...

even though I have NO dancing talent whatsoever, I LOVE watching this show! yeah, I didn't really like Evan all that much, so I hope his brother is more interesting. I can't believe they're already starting another season!