May 20, 2009

Spoiler Alert

If you did not catch tonight's Idol, do not read this post. Otherwise, proceed.
.............
...............
.................
....................
........................
............................
................................
...................................
......................................
..........................................
..............................................
.................................................

Adam got robbed. I voted for him 50 times last night. 50. I am in shock that Kris won. Seriously, America? What were you teeny-boppin' fools thinking? I guess you wanted a Bryan Adams/Brad Paisley wannabe? Whatever. This is how I feel about the decision:


But, you know what? It doesn't matter. Kris couldn't hold a candle to Kiss. But, Adam sure did. Mmm, those dark angel wings and stilt shoes were fantastical. If Adam were cast as Edward in Twilight, I would watch the movie. My eyeliner's ready, Adam and Kiss.

Here I sit, hoping for you to come to Tulsa and steal my heart. I'm waiting...now hurry up!

P.S. Blake and Casey, what did you think about Cindy Lauper's performance?

3 comments:

Pambo said...

You drive me wild, we'll drive you crazy! You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin'...
What? I can't hear you.
I WANT TO ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT
AND PARTY EVERY DAY!

Rats. I feel the same way.

Blake said...

Adam's performance with Kiss was AMAZING! He's such an amazing performer! I really think it makes no difference that he didn't win. He's still going to have a great future in the music biz... or at least on stage.

Cyndi's performance was pretty good... I've seen better performances by her, and would've preferred she sang a newer song (Rain On Me or Into The Night Life). I enjoyed it though. Allison did a good job with her as well. (of course, I would've liked the show better had it been two hours of just Cyndi :)

Anonymous said...

I was really hoping that Cyndi would sing True Colors with Glambert, but alas, no.

Loved her hair though.

:)