I love it. Can't wait for you to wash it - you'll feel naked. Well, I guess if you're in the shower you will be naked, but you know what I mean! What does Jason think about it? Bet he loves it. You look more sophisticated. It was time for a change.
Lovin' it! I don't think I have EVER seen you with short hair - do your students think you look older? It's now time for babies since you will have so much extra time on your hands! You'll love how fast you will be able to style your hair!
12 comments:
Very cute!
I love it. Can't wait for you to wash it - you'll feel naked. Well, I guess if you're in the shower you will be naked, but you know what I mean!
What does Jason think about it? Bet he loves it. You look more sophisticated. It was time for a change.
Love, love the new hair cut.
Oh my gosh I love your hair! I have thinking about cutting mine off but still chicken!
LOVE-IT!
Lovin' it! I don't think I have EVER seen you with short hair - do your students think you look older? It's now time for babies since you will have so much extra time on your hands! You'll love how fast you will be able to style your hair!
Love it!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! What did Jason and your students say about it?
It looks very chic and sophist. :)
it's SO cute! I love it!
Looks great Ash.
Love it! It looks really great on you!
Super Cute!!!! Love it!!!!!
Post a Comment