Woo! Go, Preston, go! It's funny that you say Jason and Preston were playing in the snow - looks like Jason is relaxing in the snow. Fun photos. Love that crazy dog and I like how he's blinking and licking the snow in the first pic.
Fun photos and fun colors of lawn chair and table. This weather makes me miss my St. Bernard she loved the snow. I sear the dog smiled when she saw it. Did I miss the Ikea pictures? Love all the art!
Cute pics and particularly cute subject matter, the man and the dog. I'm such and old fuddy duddy, I just enjoyed the snow from inside my warm house, wearing fuzzy red socks your mom gave me and sweats all day, how lazy can you get?
5 comments:
Woo! Go, Preston, go! It's funny that you say Jason and Preston were playing in the snow - looks like Jason is relaxing in the snow. Fun photos. Love that crazy dog and I like how he's blinking and licking the snow in the first pic.
Also, good song choice.
Fun photos and fun colors of lawn chair and table.
This weather makes me miss my St. Bernard she loved the snow. I sear the dog smiled when she saw it.
Did I miss the Ikea pictures? Love all the art!
Cute pics and particularly cute subject matter, the man and the dog. I'm such and old fuddy duddy, I just enjoyed the snow from inside my warm house, wearing fuzzy red socks your mom gave me and sweats all day, how lazy can you get?
Glad you three girls enjoyed your trip to Dallas.
That dog... he is hilarious. But where are his Muttluks? :)
Cami had an equally fun time in the snow, running laps around the yard, kicking up snow and trying to eat as much of it as she possibly could.
Good job on the organizing of your art room and DVD collection. I'm impressed, but not surprised. Love the IKEA boxes.
Post a Comment