
Obviously, if you are able to read my blog, you know that I made it private. Just in case you are wondering my reason for that, I will tell you. Now that I teach, there are high schoolers who google me. I know this because they have found my address and facebook. I realize the internet is a very public arena, and there are ways around everything. I would rather keep my personal business inaccessible to my students as much as is possible within my power. So, that's why I chose to make my blog private. I hope you will all continue reading, and I hope that it isn't too much of a pain to read my blog this way. Later!
8 comments:
I completely understand. I have a very good friend who used to teach high school students and made it her mission to not let her students find her blog on the internet. I can't blame either of you at all! I will of course keep reading your posts! :)
Ahh. Preston on the sidebar is so cute! Guess I can handle the private thing. It's better than the comments being held in limbo by comment blocker.
Hey, are you dissing me on your sidebar? If you want to go on a trip, you'd better be nicer to me. Remind me that I want to discuss trip details with you.
Thanks for adding me to your blog list!
Got Prest-O's Valentine card yesterday. LOVE it. Hung it up at work on my corkboard by my desk.
Good idea... thanks for the invite:)
Do you really think high school kids want to see your blog. Oh, wait you don't look much older than them, you're pretty and they hit on you. I would do the same thing if I were you.
PS. high schoolers she is mine!
I totally understand have thought about going private myself! Don't worry I will still be reading your blog I love it! Hey I loved Prestons valentine card he is so handsome.
Post a Comment