First, Shemar Moore Bow Chicka Bow Bow. You cannot just say his name...the Bow Chicka Bow Bow must be present at the end. I drive Jason crazy when Criminal Minds comes on, because he is forced to hear me go on and on about my love for SMBCBB. I would give my left arm to play the character, Garcia, on the show, just to hear SMBCBB call me his baby girl.
I give you, eye candy:

Next on the eye candy list, Chris Brown. The fact that Chris is my brother's age is more than a little disgusting, but I forget all about that when I look at his pretty face:

Ahh. Jordin Sparks is so lucky to have him with her in the No Air video.
Moving on from the eye candy, Express Jeans also make my favorites list. Calling all shorties with junk in the trunk, these jeans are for you. No more gaping waist/dragging hem issues. Love these jeans:

And I love that my FIL drove all the way to Tulsa and went to uncomfortable territory (Express) and got the jeans for me for Christmas. That's love right there.
I'll have one grande cinnamon vanilla latte, please. Jason got me this Starbucks ornament to represent my love of the iconic coffee establishment:

I've been good, and haven't used up my giftcards to Starbucks in two days, like I usually do. I received them from Kevin, Mandi, Ron, Mary Jane and Casey this past Christmas. Love.
Godiva Chocolate Truffles, the large assortment. Little four packs of truffles are for babies. I demand quality and quantity, thank you. Jason gets these for me every Christmas, because he knows how I must have my chocolate.

This was my favorite Christmas gift this past year:

It is a feed bag from TOMS Shoes. When you buy this tote, it means that one child in Africa is now being fed and going to school for one year because of the donation made from the purchased feed bag. My mom got this for me; I think it is the coolest thing.
And last, but not least, sleep. I love sleep. If I were Sleeping Beauty, the plot would change completely...I would go straight for the spindle of the spinning wheel. Then, I would be mad when the prince kisses me, because I don't want to wake up.
7 comments:
Like mother, like daughter. Except I always say "Mmmmm, Shemar Moore, mmmmmm." But if you're talking Criminal Minds, you have to throw in Thomas Gibson. Even being all serious and/or grouchy on that show, he's still a cutie. Miss his fun personality from Dharma and Greg, one of the funniest shows. Chris Brown - I can live without. Express is even uncomfortable for me sometimes - that loud bass thumpin' music! So, bravo for Ron. He must love you much. I almost fell out of my blogging chair when I read the sleep comment. Should have seen that coming! You truly are the best sleeper ever. With all that coffee and chocolate, it's a wonder you can sleep at all. I'll have to try and find you a spindle for your birthday. I love how different everybody's faves are. So fun.
Yeah for sleep! Listen, when you become a mom, don't ever feel guilty for taking naps! I do all the time (not guilt, but naps)! Does Jason like Starbucks too or do you have to find others to go spend your loads of giftcards with?
I like your list! and yes, the Audrey calendar is from shutterfly...it's so fun (and addicting) making things on there!
MMM... love me some SMBCBB. He is a vision of loveliness if I ever saw any.
:)
Love the pic of you and Prest-O sleeping on the couch. That's where Roman insists on sleeping all the time too - right on my feet.. all 75 lbs. of him.
...sigh... Shemar.
Love your Faves! I was tagged by your mother to post mine, so I need to get on the ball! The kids were out of school today (which I am sure you were too!) I took them to see the movie "Hotel for Dogs"... and the main characater... don't know her name... reminds me of YOU!! She is super cute! You will have to check it out : )
Mmmmm, Shemar. I first fell in love back in his Young and the Restless days. Yum. ;)
Two of my favorite kinds of chocolate are dark chocolate, and Shemar Moore! Those other things were good too. ;)
Post a Comment