Love the bath pics of Preston! I am just finding out how to give a "BIG" dog a bath... we have always just given Rosco his baths in the sink... doesn't work so well for a pudgy little bulldog : )
Why do dogs love to play in the water(mud) but hate baths so much?? Preston is so cute, you need to ask him the questions all the mom's asked their kids...I would love to hear his answers...ha. And, we want to see pics of your new room!
3 comments:
That was so funny! I love Jason's new header. Poor Pressie-pie. He did not look happy at all. I like the spin dry pic. He cracks me up.
Love the bath pics of Preston! I am just finding out how to give a "BIG" dog a bath... we have always just given Rosco his baths in the sink... doesn't work so well for a pudgy little bulldog : )
Why do dogs love to play in the water(mud) but hate baths so much?? Preston is so cute, you need to ask him the questions all the mom's asked their kids...I would love to hear his answers...ha.
And, we want to see pics of your new room!
Post a Comment