My mom did a fine job of telling everyone how great Tyler's Senior trip to Disney was. However, she neglected to tell you about MY week. So, I'll do it myself.
Saturday, Dad took me to my Nanna and Pappa's house. Mom didn't come because she and I have separation anxiety issues. She knew I'd be just fine. And, fine I was. I played with the Alora and Xander all week. One morning, Nanna and Pappa found me watching Xander sleep, because I'm sweet like that. I love that little fella. Nanna took me on walks every day. I sported my Mutluk boots on most days because it rained. I didn't mind. We also made this welcome sign for when Mom and Dad got home:

Here is how Mom and Dad found me, up in their bed, just waiting for them to come home. I had so much fun at Nanna and Pappa's house.

Not only did my parents get me Mickey ears, they also bought me this:

I didn't mind wearing it; it was the Mickey ears that I hated so much. Don't let my Mom's previous post fool you. I was heavily bribed to wear those dumb ears.

So, Dawgs, that was my week. Until next time, word to my readers.
Preston Osborn
6 comments:
That was too funny! Preston is such a sweetie. That's the kind of dog I want for my boys:)
What a ham! That crazy furball will do anything for food or attention, won't he? I'm nuts about my granddog-he's the best.
Preston,
You are so lucky to be able to stay with your Nanna and Pappa's house and play with those kids. When my mom and dad go out of town, I am stuck with Cami and that dumb old cat, Rylie. At least you had fun little kids to hang out with. See ya later buddy!
Aw Preston you are to cute!
WOW! Can I stay at Pappa and Nanna's house too! Looks like Preston had a lot of fun and attention. I'm sure Alora and Xander loved having him around!
What a cutie!!! I want a Preston!!!
Post a Comment