June 24, 2008

We're Baaaaack!



Disney World = tons of fun! I will most likely post a million pictures from our trip. For now, I will leave you with just this one. I know you are all sick of hearing about it already, but just be prepared for even more Disney talk.

P.S. I feel like I've been missing out when it comes to blogging. It was nice to be away from computers for a week, but I have a lot of catching up to do. I must go back and read what everyone's been up to.

9 comments:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

I for one will not be sick at all of Disney talk/pics! Post away...

laura said...

I love that picture! Too funny... Can't wait to see more pics!

Stacy said...

First I am glad you are back! missed my blogging friend.
I can never hear enough of Disney talk so lets hear all about and see some pictures too!

Pambo said...

M-I-C: See you real soon!
K-E-Y: Why? Because we like you!
M-O-U-S-E!

I'm ready to go back! We didn't get to do everything!

Shannon said...

I would love to see ALL of your pictures! So glad you got to get away with your family! Love the picture, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! Let's hang out soon!

Annie said...

I agree with everyone, show us the pics!!!! I am glad you are all back safe and sound, and that you had a wonderful time!

Jessica Terbrock said...

I am already loving the first picture. I can feel the enthusiasm. Keep the coming...

Kina said...

I love Disney! And I love your pictures! And I love that you and your family are so close! Can't wait to see more.