June 14, 2008

Don't you forget about me

Don't, don't, don't, don't. Moms, Pops, Tybo, me, Jase, Nanny, Papa, Aunt V., Uncle E., Blakey, and Chlo-meister are headed to Big DW this week.

Therefore, Adventures in Osbornland and My Mind is in a Blog will be taking a short break. We'll be back, and when we are, I promise I will find the picture of my cousins and me in our matching outfits. Our level of true 80's style is right up there with Jason and Kevin's previously posted awesomeness. I'll even let my mom post it, since she loves embarrassing me so much.

Catch you on the flipside! I'll leave you with this:



Tig and Me (21 years ago, yeah, we go back)

4 comments:

laura said...

Cute pic and I love your glasses! Have a great trip:)

Shannon said...

You crack me up! I know I don't have to tell you to have fun! Enjoy your time away! I am so jealous.

Stacy said...

What a cute pic of you! Have a blast like I know you will and we will be waiting to hear all about the trip!

Anonymous said...

Those star sunglasses are priceless. I hope you held on to those.