March 07, 2008

Fierce!

Let's take a moment to talk about the Greatest Show on Earth. Yep, you guessed it, Project Runway. Jason got kind of annoyed when I rewound the TiVo so I could see Christian's collection again. Too bad. I have to endure his football, so he'll just have to deal with my sport of choice: pop culture. And this week was the mother of all Superbowl's: top 3 designers showing in Bryant Park. My team won. I give you, Team Fierce:


My favorite design of the night (Christian Siriano, of course):


It was to Christian's great advantage that one of his biggest fans happened to be the guest judge. But, he so earned the win. Hello?!


If I told you that I have a video of my best friend and me dancing and lip-synching while she was dressed as Ginger Spice and I as Posh Spice, would you think less of me? I don't care. Who wouldn't want to look like Victoria Beckham?! I like Girl Scout Samoas too much, so I could never be that thin.

And, no, I will not put the video on my blog. If you want to see it that badly, you'll just have to come over and bribe me with Taco Bueno. Only then can you see my most awkward years captured on video cassette.

3 comments:

Annie said...

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE post the video of you and your girlfriend!!!!!!! You would make us all soooo happy!!!

Unknown said...

Ok...so I totally loved Project Runway too! And my fav designer, Christian, of course! AGREE...with Annie post the video!

Anonymous said...

So do I get in on this deal? I am up for that :)