From my all time favorite episode of Friends...remember the Valentine's Day one with Janice and Chandler? Awesome, onto the subject of gifts: 
I went art themed this year with Jason's Valentine's Day/Dating Anniversary gifts. Yes, we still celebrate our dating anniversary, because we dated for a long time, and that's worth celebrating. This year marks 7 years of dating (2 of those being married years). We like to think that we still are dating, even though we're official now, or whatever.
I got his favorite art work in print form from art.com, a business card holder, and a bookmark from the Museum of Modern Art store. Yes, I have a winner, folks. My guy likes to read, work, and appreciates art. He also cooks...jackpot.
I hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day...may your day be sappy and bright.
2 comments:
Sounds like you did hit the jackpot!! :) Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I can't believe you and Jason have been "dating" for 7 years!! Wow, where does the time go??
Ahh..you guys are sweet. Our second valentine's day together, Jeff said, do we need to get anything for each other, and I said, I guess not. and that was it. 6 years later, he has wised up and I get gifts :)
Post a Comment