
This is a day late, but I just wanted to give a shout out to my awesome FIL: Happy Birthday!!! I love that you love Disney as much as I do, and that you can do a great impression of Donald Duck.
Sidenote: Is Jason not the spitting image of his dad? They are Osborn's through and through!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ron!! I think you married into an awesome family!
Happy Birthday Ron! I also wanted to tell you that I LOVE you for saying I don't need to diet. That's the sweetest thing anyone could tell me! :) I did put on a little weight with this last pregnancy so I had to do something to get it off. You are so sweet!!!
Happy B-day Ron and I couldn't agree with Kina you married into a awesome loving family!
I also love how Preston goes every where so sweet!
Post a Comment