January 07, 2008

PSA

We interrupt this regularly scheduled Christmas Report posting to bring you a very important message:

So, I was doing a little blogging when Preston accidentally saw one of my comments left by a person who shall remain nameless. Oh, I tried to shield him, but it was too late. He saw that someone called him...a dog! (shudders in shock and horror) Anyway, he took it surprisingly well, and here is what he had to say:

3 comments:

Kina said...

LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! That is really funny. And Preston and Tyler do look alot a like. hmm.....

Jessica Terbrock said...

That is a cute picture of Tyler and Preston. Preston looks so natural on the couch. Our dogs are always on the furniture...never on the floor.

Unknown said...

FUNNY! Truth is I am not much of a dog person! I giggle at people who treat their animals as "babies!" It keeps things fun! Hilarious post!