September 05, 2007

Yes, you must worship my dog

I know what you're thinking, 'oh, another post about Ashlee's dog, boring!' To that I say, no, not boring. This is probably the most interesting post you will ever see. May you all bow down to the throne of Preston, three time blue ribbon winning most.amazing.dog.on.earth.

P.S. Preston won largest animal, cutest dog, and most importantly, best trick. I know that you were dying to know.

9 comments:

Mandi said...

YAY Preston!!! You guys look like you're havin' lots of fun!! 3 ribbons!!!... I believe it though, he's a very handsome guy. Congrats!!!

Stacy said...

Go Preston!! And we love to see him on your blog he so cute! Brice and McKenna love to look at him!
Good job Preston!

Annie said...

Congrats!! Lily and Cooper love to look at the "Doggy" pics. He's a very handsome dog, looks like you could ride on him. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Preston!! And yes, I would love to know what his trick is!! He is a very pretty, um handsome, dog!

angiedunn said...

Hey girl...thanks for stoppin' by the bliggity blog! Always a pleasure to meet new blog friends, i reckon! You have a fun blog yourself, might I add. Thanks for makin' my day!

Oh, & I'm glad you share the joy o' Buttercream Gang. I'll leave you w/ my favorite line:

"That's not a threat, it's a promise" -Pete

lol. Have a great day!

Kina said...

How fun! Way to go Preston!

Pambo said...

That's my granddog! I love my little Pumpkin ... I mean Preston!

sandybiggs said...

Very cool! I want to know what his trick is. He looks like a great dog, the kids would love to hug on him.

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

I wouldn't understand your Preston pride---our dog attempt was a failure! But congrats! The ribbons are displayed somewhere in your house, I'm sure! What was the trick? And I couldn't help but notice you're so much cooler than those previously-mentioned dog-handlers on Animal Planet:)