September 05, 2007

He's Bringing Sexy Back

Sandy's honeymoon story reminded me of one that I thought I would share: Jason's dad works for an airline, so he has always grown up flying standby. The catch to standby is that you have to be dressed up, ready to fly in first class if that is where they put you. Jason was really excited that we had plane tickets for our honeymoon = he brought no nice dress clothes whatsoever. When we arrived at our destination, the beautiful Dominican Republic, the concierge informed us that there was a dress code to get in to the restaurants of our all-inclusive resort. I was prepared, but...

Jason: (whispering to me) I didn't bring any pants, just shorts

Concierge: (note spanish accent) What's that, you didn't bring any pants?!

Concierge: (loud voice, embarrassing Jason) Oh, I know where you can get some pants. I know where you can get some SEXY PANTS!

Me: Laughing hysterically

Concierge: (still note spanish accent) You know, you can say SEXY to any person from any country, and they know what you mean. SEXY is universal to all languages. Go to the island store; there you will find some SEXY PANTS.

And, SEXY, they were:

6 comments:

Annie said...

Oh Ashlee, that story made me laugh. Poor Jason, I can imagine Josh in that situation. Ha Ha Very Sexy pants!!

Stacy said...

Oh how funny! Poor Jason!

Congraduations on your new job!

I bet you will have some new storys to share with is soon!

sandybiggs said...

That is too funny! Yes, we have some funny island honeymoon stories our self. I'll save the story of us stumbling onto nude beach for later...ha.

Mandi said...

No matter how many times I hear that story or see the pictures it always cracks me up, I can just picture that all playing out and it's HILARIOUS!!!! BTW- I have a request to make of you but... I want to ask in person and we need axcess to a computer when I do so I can show you what I'm talking about... intrigued??? Congrats on the new job too, sounds like it's something you will really enjoy!!!

~FiShY~ said...

HA thats halarious!!! LOL
LSHMSH (laughing so hard my side hurts)

Unknown said...

And Sexy pants they are!! HA HA! Love the story!